International Student Visa (500)
The student visa is for international students who want to come to Australia to study in a registered education institution.
To be eligible for the International Student Visa, you must:
- Have been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia;
- Organised appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia if you are under 18 years of age.
An International Student Visa allows you to…
- Study a registered full-time course in Australia;
- Eligible family members can accompany you to Australia;
- Stay in Australia until your course is finished;
- Work up to 40 hours per fortnight, except for students doing their Master’s degree by research or doctoral degree (PhD), with no work restriction.
Contact Mobile Migration Consultancy for the full eligibility details of International Student visas (500).